If you’re like me and always looking for ways to stay longer in bed and have breakfast anyway; the make-ahead- breakfast must be your thang!
For the non-morning person like we are, yes I’m assuming you aren’t a morning person either, this is your saviour. I mean, of course I could get up earlier and make time for the most important meal of the day, but when it comes to it, I always choose hair and make up over breakfast.
Anyway, long story short, I like sleep, I like food, here’s how to have both:
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cup of canned coconutmilk
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- honey or agave (to taste)
(This will only take you 5 minutes)
- Put everything in the blender
- Blend it
- Sweeten to taste with honey or agave syrup
- Pour it in a nice mason jar and put it in the fridge
Bring it to work the next day and make your coworkers jealous with this delicious & healthy breakfast! Enjoy!