We’re still at the beginning of the year and you’ve probably already broken some of the resolution you’ve made. Some started smoking again, others only had 1 yoga class instead of 4 (ahum…me… and someone else whom I shall not name..you know who you are)
But I’m not giving up on resolutions or challenges. So I just applied for the 100 days of happiness challenge! I have done this before, but truthfully only got until day 20. I couldn’t apply to being happy for more than 20 days? Wow…. that’s sounds really bad… It sounds even worse when I say I didn’t have te time. Which is actually not true: I didn’t take the time is more like it. According the website only 26% of people who apply, actually finish the challenge! I want to be one of them! So that’s why I’m taking the challenge once again and I promise I will take it seriously.
But I’d rather not do this all by my self….sooo who’s with me? Wouldn’t it be fantastic if we were all happy and positive together?
Here’s how it works
- You apply here using your favourite social media platform (Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter or Tumblr)
- Choose a startdate
- Choose your own hashtag, the standard one is #100happydays
- When you’ve completed, you can go to this site and you can get all your happy days pictures printed out
- That’s it!
- Start your day with thinking about being actively aware of the challenge (rather than thinking about it at the end of the day)
- Take a lot of pictures of many different things a day, at the end of the day you can choose what made you the happiest
Let me know in the comment section below if you’re up for the challenge!