Winter is almost here! Not the calendar winter, but the feel-it-through-your-stylish-but-not-that-warm-coat-winter. Bring forth the faux fur and the fugly boots. Being all wrapped up and warm, didn’t always that classy to me. But sometimes being warm is more important than being chic and classy. This opinion came with not being a teenager anymore. I used to not give a crap how cold I was. Right now I’m just trying to find a happy medium between comfort and style. Especially important when you have an office job, where you still need to look prim and proper.
Here are a few of my tips for office winter dressing.
- Leave shoes (that go with everything) at the office. Like these or these.
- Always bring some make up with you. I personally have a big problem with watery eyes when it’s cold or when it’s windy. By the time I arrive at work, I’ve had to explain to at least 3 people that’s I’m not really crying. So I really need a touch up.
- Always have a brush, and some bobby pins at the office. After the wind or the rain has done it’s thing on you, you’ll probably need a touch up on your hair too.
- Wearing a hat also helpt to make sure your hair is pretty decent.
- Layer up on the tights (so you can wear that cute short coat and still be warm and cozy)
- And last but not least: layer layer layer : Layer everything on everything!
Always a fan of winter coat
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!
Comments are closed.