Ain’t nobody got time for that! Well, Beyoncé does..
Like a lot of people I don’t have time for anything. Or at least that’s how I feel. I’m often in a hurry to get somewhere, while not actually being in a hurry: maybe it;’s the curse of living in the city. But still, I work 40 hours a week, I’m trying to manage thyis blog, trying to start a small company, while also trying to make enough time for family, friends and my boyfriend. And I don’t even have kids!
I always try to find ways to be more organized (which is always a struggle) and to do things smarter. Here are some tips that might help you and me.
What are your tips/ tricks? Please share your tips in the comment section below!
- Eat your frog (Do first what you dread most)
- Start early and get more things done (get up earlier/plan ahead)
- Plan your next appointment as soon as you have had one (ie; dentist, hairdresser, etc.)
- Check your calender weekly for when you have to buy gifts and buy them beforehand
- Take care of quick tasks immediately; don’t let it linger
- Handle incoming paperwork immediately and only once
- Work with reminders (google calender with alerts, post its, whatever works best for you)
- Learn when you’re more productive and plan most tasks in that timeframe (are you a morning or a night person?)
- Be realistic about how much time tasks take and plan around that
- ….do tasks that could be delegated to others
- ….stress over what didn’t get done
But always remember this:
Hey! Great tips. I found your blog on Stumbleupon, and from what I’ve read I like the way you think. This post in particular was a timely reminder. 🙂
Thank you so much, Lindsey! So great to hear you like what I’ve written! Stay tuned; more posts coming soon 😉
Comments are closed.